Job openings: 2 nos
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience of working with XCode & SWIFT and with RESTful web services.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and iOS SDK.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Methodology and project management tool will be considered as an advantage.
- Pro-activeness and highly enthusiastic nature.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in iOS App Development.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform using iOS SDK along with RESTful APIs, Social media APIs etc.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Report to the Project Manager/Team Leader regarding the progress, impediments of assigned project/tasks.
- Share knowledge and ideas among other developer on the project or tools used, or on any R&D done during the project timeline
- Friendly and creative working environment.
- 5 Working days only.
- Dashain Bonus.
- Refreshment Parties and Outings.
- Free lunch/snacks/tea.
- Training and development programs.
Salary & benefits will be negotiable. Only short listed will be call for interview.